Safe adventures at Huikia
- All equipment used is appropriate and ensures safety of the adventurer.
- A German inspection unit TUV had completed the standard SFS/EN 15567-1 The park has been approved and received a CE-grade.
- All of our staff has completed the ERCA (European Ropes Course Association) official adventure instructor and rescue training.
- We perform standard inspections annually, such as
- Customers us full-body harnesses with alternating safety lock carabiners on adventures
- An adventurer who follows the rules of the park is connected to the safety wire, which guarantees a safe and fun adventure.
- An adventure in the nature has some restrictions, and may require the park to be partially or completely closed at times. In this case, purchased tickets will not be changed or reimbursed.
- Closure of the tracks reasons:
- Strong wind (10,8-13,8 m/s)
Ticket sales and Huikia Park Cafe closes one hour before the adventure park closing time.
The park is avaliable for group reservations outside of the parks opening hours.
Information on group reservations and schedules:
MAY BE PURCHASED FROM OUR ONLINE STORE OR OUR ON SITE TICKET SALES AT THE ADVENTURE PARK