Canopy tracks for over 125cm
Children’s tracks 90-130cm
18 € (Children’s ticket is for the lower tracks only)
Retirees, students, servicemen
- Cash and common payment cards
- ePassi and Tyky-Online
- Smartum /Edenred -cash slips and cards
An entrance ticket is not required for the park area.
The entrance ticket includes the instruction session and the climbing equipment (harness+helmet). The ticket allows use of the adventure park tracks for one day during the park’s opening hours. Reserve at least two — three hours for your adventure. (During hour busy hours, the maximum adventure time is three hours). One can not leave the premises with the climbing equipment during their adventure. The ticket expires when equipment is returned.
GIFTCARDS MAY BE PURCHASED FROM OUR ONLINE STORE OR FROM OUR ON SITE TICKET SALES AT THE ADVENTURE PARK
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE GUARDIAN!
- Children 15 years of age or older may climb without adult supervision, but must have a
guardian signed park rules permission form arrival to the park.
- Children between the ages 11-14 may climb independently, but a responsible adult or guardian must be at least nearby on the ground. The responsible adult should read the park rules permission form with the child.
- Children under 11 years old can only climb in the park with a responsible adult or guardian.
- Height requirement for the lower tracks is 90cm and for the higher tracks, about 125cm.The responsible adult estimates the child’s ability to climb.
Ticket sales and Huikia Park Cafe closes one hour before the adventure park closing time.
The park is avaliable for group reservations outside of the parks opening hours.
Information on group reservations and schedules:
MAY BE PURCHASED FROM OUR ONLINE STORE OR OUR ON SITE TICKET SALES AT THE ADVENTURE PARK